I made this soup the other day! It’s super easy, relatively quick, inexpensive, and really tasty! It cost about $7 to make, and I got five servings out of it. If you live alone that’s like 2 days worth of meals!
i cooked the rice in the broth to cut down on dishes. I also used ground chicken instead of beef, because it was on sale!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or whatever you have; I just used vegetable oil.)
- 1-pound ground beef (or any kind of ground meat)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced (you can also use 1 can of diced tomatoes)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups beef or chicken broth (i used the little cubes because it’s like $2 for 12 cups of broth, instead of the cartons, which are like $3 for 4 cups)
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked long-grain white rice
From start to finish it took just over half an hour. i found it didn’t need the full half hour to cook at the end, and just let it cook until the rice was done, and everything was nice and hot!
…could you repeat that? I couldn’t hear you over the sound of me shooting my fucking load.
Marshmallows dipped in melted butter, then cinnamon sugar, wrapped in crescent rolls and baked. They’re called Hocus Pocus buns because the marshmallows disappear! YUM is understatement!
IS THIS A FUCKING RAINBOW CHEESECAKE?????
I AM FUCKING MAKING THIS.
Original Video: How to Make Rainbow Cheesecake
Reblogging for future reference.
I made a rainbow cake for my first college party. I covered it in black frosting and dusted it with white sprinkles so it would be very dramatic when it was cut into. The cake was thrown onto a table with a bunch of other desserts and kind of forgotten about; the host had taken it from me with a look of ‘I can’t believe this idiot freshman made a fucking black cake.’
Cue two hours later when someone cut into it and screamed, “JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, COME AND SEE THIS CAKE.”
After that, I had more friends than I knew what to do with.